Refund, Cancellation and Replacement Policies
CIT’s receipt of the written notification at its office in New York, New York. CIT incurs substantial administrative and planning costs prior to the departure of PARTICIPANT. Therefore, regrettably, if PARTICIPANT cancels his or her participation in the PROGRAM, funds paid by PARTICIPANT to CIT can be refunded only as set forth below.
The $800 deposit is non-refundable. PARTICIPANT may apply this deposit to another CIT PROGRAM to be scheduled to depart within 365 days of the original scheduled start date, subject to space availability.
If the cancellation is effective:
- 61 days or more prior to the scheduled start date, the Fee and Flight Package costs paid, not including the deposit and any applicable airline cancellation penalties, will be refunded;
- 60 to 45 days prior to the scheduled start date, 50% of the Fee and Flight Package costs will be retained, and the balance, not including the deposit and any applicable airline cancellation penalties, will be refunded;
- 44 to 31 days prior to the scheduled start date, 75% of the Fee and Flight Package costs will be retained, and the balance, not including the deposit and any applicable airline cancellation penalties, will be refunded;
- 30 or fewer days prior to the scheduled start date, none of the Fee or Flight Package costs will be refunded.
If PARTICIPANT cancels his/her program and chooses a refund, PARTICIPANT will forfeit the future use of his/her deposit.
No refunds will be made for unused portions of the PROGRAM for any reason. Flight package costs are non-transferable.
PARTICIPANT is responsible for transportation costs to the start location in Miami or other designated gateway city. The PARTICIPANT is also solely responsible for any airfare or other travel fees, charges, expenses or penalties that might result from any cancellation of or change in the PARTICIPANT’s PROGRAM, whether the PARTICIPANT cancels the PROGRAM or it is cancelled or altered by CIT.
It is very important that a PARTICIPANT understands the cancellation policy. If it is not clear, the PARTICIPANT should ask for clarification.
- In some instances, time permitting, a different traveler can take the place of a scheduled participant for a processing fee of $350.
Unused Services & Refunds
No refund or adjustment can be made for any portion of the services not used such as voluntary non-usage of hotel accommodations, scheduled meals or any planned activity described in your itinerary.